3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX. It is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VoIP Gateways, VoIP service providers and PSTN phone lines. It is easy to manage by system administrators as it integrates well with Windows Network infrastructure.
“We have been very pleased with the overall capability of the 3CX telephone system within our business. With a Windows-based system, we have control over the phones and don’t have to pay for support from our old provider.” – Brian Dunn, Agilis
Benefits of 3CX Phone System:
- 3CX Phone System can use the existing network and you can do away with phone cables
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal, 3CX MyPhone
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
“Desktop control and unified messaging features have drastically improved team communications – and 3CX delivered these features in an easy and manageable way,” said Bill Peters, Head of IT, Team Lotus
- 3CX MyPhone – Desktop Call Control
- 3CXPhone for Windows– VoIP Softphone
- 3CX Management Console – A Web-based management console for easier phone system administration
- Unified Communications – Increase in company productivity
- Unlimited extensions
- BLF – Set presence and eliminate phone tag
- CRM Integration – Launch calls directly from your favorite CRM (Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, Sage Act!, Microsoft Dynamics and SugarCRM)
- 3CX Bridges – Connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel – For easy remote connections
- Fax server for receiving faxes
- Unified Messaging – Receive voice mail and fax via email
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call
- Call queuing, recording, conferencing
- Call park and pickup
“3CX was remarkably flexible and easy to install. It was also extremely simple to manage. Being able to run 3CX on Windows Server offers great peace of mind.” – IT manager Dustin T. Adam, RE/MAX
You can view the brochure (PDF) or download 3CX Phone System for Windows here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX Phone System, Hale IT are happy to help.
You can read more about 3CX and VoIP on the 3CX VoIP Blog and you can interact with the 3CX Team via the 3CX Facebook Page.
3CX is the developer of 3CX Phone System – an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces a proprietary PBX. 3CX is more manageable and can deliver substantial cost savings besides increasing productivity. Leading companies worldwide such as Caterham F1, Boeing, Ohio State University, MIT and RE/MAX use 3CX Phone System. 3CX has been listed as a CRN 2011 Emerging Vendor and has earned Windows Server Certification as well as other numerous awards, including The Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, the Windows IT Pro magazine 2008 Editor’s Best Award and a Best Buy Award by Computer Shopper Magazine. 3CX has offices in the UK, USA, Germany, Cyprus, Malta, Australia and Hong Kong. For more information, visit: http://www.3cx.com and find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/3CXPhoneSystem.